- web site: https://www.illustrationweb.us/artists/CarolineSo/view
- contact: Stacey Endress
- phone: 646-808-0205 or 888-645-5878
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Imagination, adventure and emotion are at the heart of Caroline So’s fashion and beauty illustrations, and they’re ingrained in her personality as well. Originally from Southern California, she set off for the Big Apple at 17 with the goal of working in fashion and she hasn’t looked back since. Now she finds herself producing stylish and elegantly whimsical imagery for the biggest names in fashion and beauty, with a portfolio that’s going from strength to strength.
Caroline has 10 years of experience working as a fashion designer, and that background helps her find the right solutions for her clients with every image she creates.
Her inspirations include Francis Bacon and Egon Shiele, and she loves collecting novel perfume bottles, secretly watching reality TV, and backpacking.
Caroline has a bachelor’s degree in Fashion Design from the Fashion Institute of Technology. Her philosophy has always been to carry on learning new techniques to broaden her skills and style. She continually explores fresh processes and effects, enabling her to impart emotion, energy and a touch of attitude into her clients' projects.
Caroline’s style is bursting with emotion, whimsy and life. She likes to bring a touch of joy to everything she does, and gives her subjects a sense of playfulness, delicacy and quirkiness.
Marc Jacobs Beauty
Kate Spade New York
Lou and Grey
Ines Di Santo
- Submitted by: karenKaller
- Hits: 539
- Added: Apr. 09, 2018
- Last Modified: Apr. 16, 2018