- web site: https://www.illustrationx.com/us/artists/MarkOliver
- contact: Stacey Endress
- phone: 646-808-0205
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experienced and versatile, Mark Oliver has a bold, graphical style that is as impactful as it is engaging. His line work, color and compositional skills are second to none, and his background in advertising means he knows exactly how to meet an art director’s brief with innovative new approaches.
Even when he worked at Alliance International, Mark took the opportunity to illustrate his own ads. With over 20 years under his belt as a freelance illustrator, today he creates imagery for some of the biggest brands and top names in publishing. Now based in Worthing on the South Coast, he’s inspired by Raymond Loewy, Hergé and Eduardo Paolozzi. Mark has a degree in Graphic Design from Middlesex University.
Mark has used a wide range of media during his career, from physical painting and collage through to Illustrator and Photoshop. Most projects these days are tackled digitally, but he loves to draw and paint as well if it suits the commission.
Mark works in a variety of styles that he adapts to suit the requirements of a job. His favorite at the moment involves an isometric perspective, geometric shapes and a distressed finish with a retro palette.
Mark’s impressive client list includes Macmillan, Visa, Toyota, Volkswagen, The Times, Punch, Faber & Faber, Penguin Books, Macmillan, Bloomsbury, OUP and British Gas.
- Submitted by: KarenKaller
- Hits: 174
- Added: Mar. 31, 2020
- Last Modified: Apr. 01, 2020