- web site: http://www.debutart.com/illustration/chris-labrooy#/illustration
- contact: Début Art
- phone: +44 (0) 20 7636 1064
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- After graduating from the RCA with an MA in design products, Chris Labrooy first began to use 3D as a simple tool to visualise ideas for furniture and products that he could not afford to produce. As 3D technology and hardware evolved, Chris LaBrooy saw an opportunity to explore CGI as a creative medium in itself with which he could subvert and twist familiar everyday things into new typographic and sculptural forms. Chris LaBrooy is interested in the intersection between typography, architecture, product design and visual art.
Chris LaBrooy has exhibited at the design museum in London and has been featured in many publications covering design, products, typography and illustration.
Clients include NY Department of transportation, Future publishing, Scientific American, Avid brakes, Taste festivals and Microsoft.
- Submitted by: debutart
- Hits: 1362
- Added: Apr. 01, 2013
- Last Modified: Jan. 04, 2022