- web site: http://www.illustrationweb.com
- contact: Stacey Endress
- phone: 646-808-0205
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Growing up in West London near Richmond and the Thames, Victoria Scott was always drawing and making things as a child, and knew from an early age that she wanted to be an illustrator.
Her influences come from the early 20th century, such as Art Deco and Art Nouveau, but she also enjoys a bit of 60s psychedelia.
Vicky went to the Wimbledon School of Art and Design for foundation, and then went to the University of Brighton to gain a BA in Illustration.
All of Vicky’s illustrations are created as handmade paper collages. By its very nature, Vicky’s work is highly figurative, and you’d describe it as quirky, colourful, bold, graphic and a little retro. She likes to bring a narrative element into her work as much as possible.
Top Sante magazine
Dobbies Garden Centre
The Elephant Parade
Queen Mary's University
- Submitted by: KarenKaller
- Hits: 273
- Added: Apr. 09, 2018
- Last Modified: Apr. 26, 2018