Falconer, Sam updated
- web site: http://www.debutart.com/illustration/sam-falconer#/illustration
- contact: début art
- phone: +44 (0) 20 7636 1064
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sam Falconer’s illustrations combining vibrant characters and intricate environments have been commissioned by clients ranging from leading national newspapers to renowned science magazines and universities.
Initially working purely by hand, Sam discovered a passion for digital collage in 2010 which later developed into his own unique brand of rich and detailed imagery. This method allows him to develop and turnover complex pieces with diverse character sets in timeframes that suit each client’s needs.
As a big science and technology fan, Sam has developed a strong presence in the field with clients including Nature, Nautilus, New Scientist, The Royal Society of Chemistry, Scientific American and Wired magazine. in 2015 Sam was commissioned by the acclaimed MIT Museum to rework their map designs for the general public.
Other clients include: British Airways, British GQ, Capital, Computer Arts, Deustch Inc, Emirates, The Guardian, The Independent, Intelligent Life, John Hopkins University, M & C Saatchi, Nokia, Reader's Digest, Scholastic, The Spectator, The Telegraph, The Times, The Washington Post.
In 2014 Sam was featured in IdN magazine’s New Faces of Inspiration issue as one of ten leading illustrators in the editorial field. His work was also exhibited in Taoyan city, Taiwan as part of Dpi magazine’s Space Odyssey exhibition.
Sam has a BA in Illustration and Animation from Kingston University and graduated in 2011.
- Submitted by: debutart
- Hits: 696
- Added: Jan. 07, 2016
- Last Modified: Jan. 06, 2020