- web site: http://www.debutart.com/illustration/tim-ellis
- contact: Début Art
- phone: +44 (0) 20 7636 1064
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tim Ellis has always loved illustration and decided at 14 that he wanted to become an Illustrator - cutting out illustrations he liked out of the back of his mum's Radio Times magazine. He thinks a determination for drawing recognition surfaced from the trauma he suffered, aged 10, at being disqualified from his primary school art competition for allegedly tracing a Tintin and Snowy picture, which he had skilfully drew freehand.
Tim's concept-driven illustrations attract a broad range of clients across editorial, design and advertising, and he enjoys both working on open-idea briefs and specific briefs.
Clients include: Talk Talk, Nokia, BT, NTL, Honda, The Guardian, LloydsTSB Bank, Microsoft, The Samaritans, Reiker Shoes, Brodies, RATP Metro, The Independent and The Times.
Tim is also a sessional lecturer at the University College for the Creative Arts at Epsom, on the Graphic Design lecturer
- Submitted by: debutart
- Hits: 488
- Added: Nov. 18, 2011
- Last Modified: Apr. 01, 2013
- Latest News and Tweets :