- web site: http://www.debutart.com/illustration/barry-downard
- contact: Andrew Coningsby
- phone: +44.20.7636.1064
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Having worked in the advertising, marketing, photography, and allied creative design industries since 1984, Barry Downard's business is based on providing creative visual solutions and concepts (photography, illustrator, artwork and design) to advertising & design agencies, and publishers.
Trained as an interior designer, Barry designed houses, shop interiors, exhibition stands and fashion shows, played drums and worked as an art director before drifting into fashion and advertising photography.
In 1993, Barry became inspired by the story-telling possibilities of digitally manipulating his photographs, and developed a style of photo-illustration. Barry's technique consists of taking lots of photographs (shot by himself, supplied by client, or stock images), throwing them into a photo-snaffling machine, stirring it up with a healthy dose of fun, and sticking it all together with computer glue.
- Submitted by: debutart
- Hits: 305
- Added: Nov. 18, 2011
- Last Modified: Feb. 04, 2015