Balbusso, Anna and Elena
- web site: http://www.balbusso.com
- contact: Anna and Elena Balbusso
- phone: 212-333-2551
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conceptual illustrations for editorial, institutional, advertising, children's book, classic novels, young adult fiction.
Anna & Elena Balbusso, twins from Italy, live and work in Milan. Since 1994 they have worked as a team illustrators freelance in Italy, France, U.S., United Kingdom, Republic of Korea. Their works have been published by major leading company and international publishers on book jacket, magazines, newspapers, for corporate image, ad, children's books, classic novels. Balbussos' work has been recognized by Communication Arts, 3x3 The Magazine Of Contemporary Illustration, Applied Arts Magazine, the Society of Illustrators NY, American Illustration, Print European Regional Design, Bologna Children's Book Fair. In 2010 they have been awarded a Gold Medal in the book category of the Society of Illustrators, NY 53 Annual exhibition and a Silver Medal, 3x3 children's show n. 7. Balbussos' work is featured in the Communication Arts Design Annual 51 - 2010 with a eight page article written by Bonnie Smeet and 16 samples of their work. They are members of the Society of Illustrators of New York. They are represented by Shannon Associates, New York.
- Submitted by: apiuebalbusso
- Hits: 1993
- Added: Nov. 08, 2007
- Last Modified: Jul. 26, 2016