- web site: http://www.debutart.com/artist/paul-price
- contact: Début Art
- phone: +44 (0) 20 7636 1064
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paul commenced his art career as a graffiti artist in Liverpool (including legal commissions), but soon found new ways to commercially express his love for art, type and design. Educated in both Liverpool and Buckinghamshire, he gained a degree in Graphic Design and Advertising.
Paul then spent 4 years at MacUser magazine, where he received awards for his Art Direction including Best Designed Business magazine in the Total Publishing Awards. Throughout this time he became well known for his design-led illustration working both for MacUser and other clients.
Paul has spent the last 16 years working as a freelance Creative Director and Illustrator (general art bod…). He has used his compositional skills and dynamic range of styles to work with clients on widely differing projects, from CDs, posters, book covers, brochures, packaging, branding, fine art as well as magazines and the inevitable family projects such as designs for weddings and funerals!
Paul has been featured in various design and art magazines. His work has also appeared in illustration books and he has given talks on his style, techniques and inspiration. Paul has worked with a number of stock libraries and released 5 stock art discs of his illustrations for Getty, which have been best sellers for many years, He has been on numerous judging panels, including, Digital Art Awards for The Association of Photographers and Amnesty International. His illustration work has also appeared in various exhibitions.
Clients include Agfa, Apple, BAE Systems, Barclays, BBC, BT, BP, Coke Cola, Computer Arts, Citroen, EMI Music, EON, Ford, Getty, General Electric, Glaxo, Guardian Newspaper, Hewlett Packard, Logica, Jaguar, Orange(EE), New Scientist, Peugeot, Shell, Vodafone, Virgin and Westfield.
- Submitted by: debutart
- Hits: 671
- Added: Jun. 20, 2016
- Last Modified: Jun. 22, 2016