- web site: https://www.kokoartagency.com/eveline-tarunadjaja
- contact: Koko Art Agency
- phone: 212.227.4266
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indonesian born and raised, Eveline Tarunadjaja is an illustrator and designer based in Melbourne, Australia. Her artwork grew from everyday obsessions to an infatuation with patterns, textures and intricate line work.
Having completed a degree in Multimedia Design, worked at a fashion label and exhibited artwork in a solo show in 2006, Eveline decided to take on illustration full-time. Since then, she has been exhibiting her artworks in Australia, the US and Japan, as well as curating a number of group shows locally. Featured in various publications such as Hair ‘em Scare ‘em (Germany), Frankie Magazine (Australia), and Stella Magazine (UK), Eveline’s work and reputation have landed her a diverse list of clients, from fashion labels Sportsgirl, Hurley, Gorman and Anna Sui to Shock Records, Penguin Books and Seventeen Magazine.
With an endless curiosity for finding intricate details in nature, a fascination with storytelling through evocative images and a desire to explore different mediums and materials, Eveline’s delicate style is forever evolving and will surely make her slightly cross-eyed one day.
- Submitted by: kokoartagency
- Hits: 110
- Added: Jul. 15, 2020
- Last Modified: Jan. 27, 2021