- web site: https://www.kokoartagency.com/jeffrey-fulvimari
- contact: Koko Art Agency
- phone: 212.227.4266
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeffrey Fulvimari began his illustration career in 1993, and soon he was working on prestigious jobs, including commissions for Barney’s New York and regular contributions to Interview magazine. Over the years, he has gone on to work in nearly all aspects of printed media, including advertising, sales promotion and editorial layouts. His illustrations have also been animated and broadcast on Nickelodeon, MTV and VH-1, The Food Network and numerous television commercials in Japan. Jeffrey is most recently known to a wide audience for his collaboration with Madonna, illustrating her wildly successful 13 volume set of children’s books entitled The English Roses.
In 1998 Jeffrey was invited to exhibit his work at the Parco Gallery in Tokyo, which in turn launched his Japanese career. He has published two monographs in Japan: It’s OK and Everything’s Gonna Be Alright (1998) and Jeffrey Fulvimari’s Greatest Hits (2003), an eclectic collection of drawings, photos, songs and poems. He has since exhibited extensively with solo shows of his paintings and drawings throughout Japan and Asia.
Beginning in 1999, Jeffrey has produced a broad range of licensed goods in Japan and has also launched popular product lines in the US, the UK, France, Italy, Mexico and other territories. These products – covering the gamut of apparel, stationery, handbags, leather goods, bath products, household items and footwear – are sold in quality outlets including Barnes and Noble, Kohl’s, Mark’s and Spencer, Top Shop and others.
- Submitted by: kokoartagency
- Hits: 110
- Added: Jul. 15, 2020
- Last Modified: Jan. 27, 2021