- web site: https://www.illustrationx.com/us/artists/BenTallon
- contact: Stacey Endress
- phone: 646-808-0205 or 888-645-5878
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Loud, lively, frenetic and expressive, Ben Tallon’s artwork captures the many moods of modern life thanks to his instinctive drawing style and ample splashes of ink, brush marks and scribbles. His ability to organize chaotic creativity and turn it into a captivating image is exactly what his clients want.
Growing up in Keighley, West Yorkshire, Ben loved Leeds United, wrestling and video games as a child. They still give him inspiration today, and sometimes feature in his work, alongside pop icons and TV stars. Now located in London, Ben is passionate about creativity and is the author of Champagne and Wax Crayons, as well as the host of the podcast Arrest All Mimics. He has a BTEC in Graphic Design from Keighley College, and a BA in Illustration from the University of Central Lancashire.
Pens, inks, brushes, found materials and textures, acrylics, spray paint, pastels, wax and colored pencils – Ben is very much a mixed media creative. He’ll use worn out old brushes that have a little more depth and character than new ones, and favors the unexpected or happy accident. Photoshop is used to layer everything together and finalize the composition.
Ben’s style is loose and organic, full of marks and gaps because he likes to engage viewers by leaving something to the imagination.
2015 – Dot London Small Business Awards – Creative Agency of the Year
Ben has been commissioned by clients including The Guardian, EasyJet, Adidas, World Wrestling Entertainment, Comic Relief, Channel 4, The Wall Street Journal, UNICEF and more.
- Submitted by: KarenKaller
- Hits: 114
- Added: Mar. 31, 2020
- Last Modified: Apr. 02, 2020