- web site: https://www.illustrationweb.us/artists/JessicaDurrant/view
- contact: Stacey Endress
- phone: 646-808-0205, 888-645-5878
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nature and beauty are two themes that Jessica Durrant is passionate about, and they really shine through in the illustrations she crafts for leading fashion labels, top magazines and global brands. Strikingly posed models are embellished with perfectly rendered floral dresses and feathered collars, while hints of wintry trees and wide open landscapes lurk in the details generating atmosphere and intrigue for the viewer.
For Jessica, each artwork is an extension of herself, and she lives and breathes to paint and draw. Even as a young artist she studied fabrics, patterns and garments, and knew that her future lay in fashion illustration. At the same time she developed a love of landscape painting, and has developed a style through which both these creative passions can thrive.
With experience in museum and gallery sector, Jessica opened her Etsy shop in 2009 and soon was not only making art to sell online but was being commissioned by major chains such as Target. As her career has taken off, she has continued with her personal work, experimenting with new approaches. Some of her inspirations include Frida Kahlo and Georgia O’Keefe. “I love badass women artists, who really blazed trails,” she says.
Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Jessica has lived in eight states, and loves travelling in the US and abroad.
- Submitted by: KarenKaller
- Hits: 821
- Added: Apr. 11, 2019
- Last Modified: Apr. 16, 2019