- web site: http://www.debutart.com/artist/christian-gralingen
- contact: Début Art
- phone: +44 (0) 20 7636 1064
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christian Gralingen was born in Essen (Germany) and now lives and works as an Art Director and Illustrator in Berlin. He has a diploma in Communication Design from the University Duisburg-Essen (Folkwang). His client list includes design agencies, publishing houses, magazines, academic institutions and foundations.
His aesthetics have many influences but are particularly inspired by the imagery of scientific publications, construction plans and technical drawings.
References and previous clients include:
Anna B. Design, Büchergilde Gutenberg, Burg Giebichenstein University of Art and Design Halle, Condé Nast, Die Andere Bibliothek, Gruner + Jahr, GQ Magazine, Hertie School of Governance, Hertie Stiftung, Lamborghini Magazine, Literaturhaus Stuttgart, Lufthansa Magazine, Ministry of Finance (Germany), Ogilvy, Rotes Kreuz, Slanted Magazine, The New Yorker, Territory, TÜV-Süd Magazine
Christian’s work has been recognised by 3x3, The Art Directors Club Germany, American Illustration, Freistil, Joseph Binder Award, The Society of Illustrators and The Type Directors Club. He was one of the judges of the 3x3 Illustration Annual 2015.
Christian is part of the creative collective "The Hof" located in the centre of Berlin. "The Hof" is an art space and also an association of designers, illustrators, photographers and copywriters.
- Submitted by: debutart
- Hits: 402
- Added: Nov. 30, 2018
- Last Modified: Jan. 06, 2020