OFerrall, Zoe More
- web site: https://www.illustrationweb.us/artists/ZoeMoreOFerrall/view
- contact: Stacey Endress
- phone: 646-808-0205 or 888-645-5878
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zoe More O’Ferrall’s studio is situated in Notting Hill. It’s a prime position for an illustrator who loves markets. She’s right next to Golborne Road Antiques Market and minutes away from Portobello Road with its famous stalls selling old papers, postcards, vintage clothing, furniture, prints and more.
Further inspiration comes from a love of film and photography, like the colourful and imaginative work of Autumn de Wilde, Tim Walker, Wes Anderson and Juergen Teller. BBC Radio 4 is played constantly in her studio as she creates imagery for fashion and food brands, retailers, advertising agencies, publishers and more.
Zoe’s training began at Wimbledon School of Art, and she went on to do a BA at the London College of Communication as well as a postgraduate course at Central Saint Martins.
Zoe usually works in pen and ink – she has a broad collection of pens to choose from - and loves to draw by hand. She only uses a computer to plan compositions and to touch up the handmade images. Now and again she’ll experiment with collage and screen printing too.
The Hollywood Reporter
The Mayor of London
Mumford and Sons
New York Magazine
The Red Cross
The Wall Street Journal
The Washington Post
- Submitted by: KarenKaller
- Hits: 291
- Added: Apr. 09, 2018
- Last Modified: Apr. 26, 2018