- web site: http://www.barbaraspurll.com
- contact: Barbara Spurll
- phone: 416-594-6594
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Born in the UK and raised in Winnipeg, Barbara started life drawing classes at age 16. Several years later she moved to Toronto to pursue her career in art.
After studying fine art at The New School of Art and The Artists’ Workshop and illustration at George Brown College, Barbara launched her own free lance business. Her client list has included The Toronto Star, The Financial Post, Outdoor Canada Magazine, Dogs in Canada Magazine, Macleans, Chatelaine, The National Wildlife Federation, Owl and Chickadee Magazines, KidsCan Press, Scholastic Inc., McDonalds, Purina, Time Inc., Oxford University Press, Sears Canada, Storck, Nabisco and many others.
Barbara has a number of award winning children’s picture books to her credit including Rhinos for Lunch and Elephants for Supper!, The Flying Tortoise and Emma’s Eggs.
Her continuing pursuit of new horizons has led Barbara to establish a new alla prima style, specifically for her portrait work.
- Submitted by: barbaraspurll
- Hits: 917
- Added: Jan. 09, 2015
- Last Modified: Jan. 06, 2020