- web site: https://www.illustrationx.com/us/artists/TallonType
- contact: Stacey Endress
- phone: 646-808-0205 or 888-645-5878
- email: email@example.com
- Often, custom lettering is just what a project needs to make it completely unique while at the same time hitting the perfect note with its intended audience. And when a project like that comes along, Ben Tallonís bespoke hand lettering service Tallon Type should come at the top of your list. Hereís an artist who can tailor the text not just to the campaign but to each individual communication with in it at a level of detail that script typefaces just canít match.
From tight handwritten styles through to headlines in broad brushstrokes, Ben will fine-tune the lettering to the job at hand. Heís spent years evolving a range of character styles, working closely with art directors to gain a comprehensive understanding of kerning, weight, messaging hierarchies, composition and overlays to make custom lettering as effective as possible.
When Ben receives a brief he often collaborates closely with his client in choosing the media and execution that will give the project maximum impact. Inks, paints, spray paint, pencils, pens and found materials Ė the selection depends on the surface, idea, photography and time constraints.
Ben creates hand lettering in a variety of styles, and will find a look to perfectly suit the mood and tone of the brief. For one project pen work in a clear hand will convey the right level of subtlety, while others need enormous, bright spray-painted caps. Ben can deliver either, and anything in between.
Tallon Type clients include The Premier League, World Wrestling Entertainment, Arsenal Football Club, The Guardian, Bloomsbury, Womenís Health, Dr Martens and Comic Relief.
- Submitted by: KarenKaller
- Hits: 90
- Added: Apr. 01, 2020
- Last Modified: Apr. 02, 2020