- web site: http://www.fernandezstudio.com
- contact: Carlos Fernandez
- phone: 512-619-4020
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carlos Fernandez is an illustrator & designer based in Houston, Texas with over 20 years experience in corporate identity, logo design, iconography and illustration. His work has been recognized by peers, competitions and publications such as Logolounge, Communication Arts, HOW Design, Rockport and more.
Carlos grew up in El Paso, Texas, a city located on the border of Texas, New Mexico and Mexico. Rich in culture, diversity and history, living on the border provided a unique setting and influence as Carlos studied and learned his craft.
In 1998, Carlos moved to Austin, Texas, took a design position at a design firm and became an active member of AIGA Austin. The following year, Carlos joined SicolaMartin (now Y&R Austin), a well established advertising agency and important member of the Austin marketing scene. During his employment, Carlos refined his knowledge and expertise in developing creative solutions for marketing challenges, corporate identity and brand strategy.
In 2000, Carlos formed Fernandez Studio, a creative resource specializing in logo design, iconography and illustration dedicated to serving adveritising and marketing agencies, design firms, publications and direct clients large and small. Combining the disciplines of design and illustration, Carlos has been an important resource for supplementing creative departments with a specialized skillset.
- Submitted by: carlosfernandez
- Hits: 352
- Added: Jun. 21, 2019
- Last Modified: Jan. 27, 2021