- web site: https://www.illustrationx.com/us/artists/ElenaViltovskaia
- contact: Stacey Endress
- phone: 646-808-0205, 888-645-5878
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Based in Toronto, illustrator Elena Viltovskaia brings a light, expressive and elegant touch to the world of fashion illustration. Working by hand, her flowing line work, textures and patterns are made using techniques she’s developed herself, which lend a unique and personal feel to her clients’ projects. Backed up by many years of experience, Elena works with some of the biggest names in fashion.
Alongside her illustration career, Elena is a designer and an art director. She’s easy to work with and her priority is always to achieve the right look and feel for the project she’s working on, ensuring clients are happy and that the imagery is effective. Originally from Belarus, Elena studied design in her home country for three years, then emigrated to Canada where she received a degree in Communication Design from the prestigious Ontario College of Art and Design.
Elena loves working with water-based media such as ink, watercolors and acrylics. She has honed her craft over many years, developing a special technique to produce gorgeous paint spray patterns alongside her effortless drawing style. Photoshop is also part of her process, and she delivers work digitally.
For spontaneous, colorful and elegant fashion and beauty illustration – where the hand of the artist is evident in every brushstroke – Elena is the artist to turn to.
Elena has worked for clients including Mari Claire, Vogue, Elle, Walt Disney Corporation, Garnier and The Walrus.
- Submitted by: KarenKaller
- Hits: 607
- Added: Jan. 21, 2019
- Last Modified: Apr. 01, 2020