- web site: http://www.rogerderrick.com
- contact: Roger Derrick
- phone: 732-814-0086
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Roger Derrick's stylized realism fuses traditional mixed-media hand application while maintaining a fashionable flare. His newest works integrate a sensitivity of fine art portraiture within thematic narratives and have been featured in both publication and juried exhibition.
Derrick has been featured in Shoeholics Magazine, Eventful Magazine, appeared in the New York Times, New York Post and exhibited at Gallery 66, Skylight Gallery NYC, and the Marietta Cobb Museum among others. As a portrait artist, Derrick has secured a number of private commissions, including his most recent portrait of former New York Governor, David A. Paterson, which hangs in permanent collection in the New York State Capital Building.
Derrick is also a traditionally trained draftsman and painter. A former graduate from the School of Visual Arts, he lives and studies in New York City.
Represented by Watson & Spierman Productions
(212) 431 - 4480
- Submitted by: rogerderrick
- Hits: 475
- Added: Dec. 12, 2014
- Last Modified: Jan. 08, 2016