- web site: http://www.illustrationonline.com/artist.php?artistid=41&selectid=16580
- contact: Deborah Wolfe
- phone: 215-232-6585
- email: info@illustrationOnLine.com
- Erika LeBarre has always been exposed to art one way or another as she grew up. Her father worked as a car designer for the big three, and her mother was a ceramicist. Erika’s parents always encouraged her creative side. Drawing was her favorite thing to do. Erika graduated from the College for Creative studies with a BFA in illustration. Initially she worked at an art studio with other illustrators and designers for several years. Since then she has worked on her own for a wide variety of clients and projects such as product/packaging labels, posters, point of purchase, signage, direct mail, magazine ads, editorial, greeting cards, grade school textbooks, eBooks, websites, textiles, logos and even character development.
Erika’s working techniques are both traditional and digital including pastels, acrylics, Photoshop, and vector-based illustrations using Illustrator. She creates illustrations using textures, smooth gradations, and rich color that can create a look that is anywhere from stylized, whimsical, editorial, conceptual and graphic line/flat color to somewhat realistic with a twist of fantasy.
- Submitted by: erikalebarre
- Hits: 995
- Added: Nov. 12, 2014
- Last Modified: Dec. 10, 2015