- web site: http://www.tibilis.com
- contact: Thodoris Tibilis
- phone: 0030 2108062369
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thodoris Tibilis is a many times awarded freelancer illustrator working worldwide mostly for Ad Agencies included DDB, Bold Ogilvy,McCann, JWT, Saatchi&Saatchi, BBDO, Magnet, Publicis, FCB and Leo Burnett. Clients have included Coca Cola, WRC, Fiat, Procter & Gamble, Sanofi - Aventis, Oxford University Press, Unilever, Heinz, Glenfiddich, Algida, Carrefour, Athens 2004 Olympic games, Popeye magazine and many others.
He is specialized in stylized ilustrations, cartoon and mascot design and he also creates funny, cute and humorous illustrations - mostly for kids and teenagers.
He has worked in the cartoon animation field and has also created illustrations for magazines, fairytales, educational books, greeting cards, multimedia applications, posters, stickers, CD covers, T-shirts and merchandising for toys.
He has won many awards for his work including Astrid, Ermis and EVGE awards.
His working techniques include mainly computer generated art (Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator) but also watercolors, pencils, acrylics, oils, pastels, photography and sculpture.
He is available for commercial advertising projects, character and mascot design, conceptual drawings, illustrations for video games, board games and any kind of children toys.
- Submitted by: ThodorisTibilis
- Hits: 1907
- Added: Oct. 07, 2008
- Last Modified: Dec. 02, 2015