- web site: http://www.debutart.com/illustration/jon-berkeley#/illustration
- contact: Début Art
- phone: +44 (0) 20 7636 1064
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jon Berkeley graduated in Fine Art from the National College of Art and Design, Dublin in 1983. Since then he has lived and worked as a freelance illustrator in Dublin, London, Sydney, and Hong Kong. Jon has worked extensively with many top advertising agencies such as Bozell, Saatchi and Saatchi, McCann Erickson, Campbell Grey, DDB Needham, BBDO, and all those other Beeby Deebies.
Previous clients include: Time Magazine, The Economist, The New Statesman, The Irish Times, The Sunday Times, The Sunday Tribune, Backbone, Time Out, The Washington Post, Radio Times, The Sydney Morning Herald, The LA Times, Wirtschaftswoche, El Tiempo, Asiaweek, CFO Asia, Credit Lyonnais, American Express, Coca Cola, Digital, Heinz, Carlsberg, Aer Lingus, Guinness, RTE, Penguin Books, Scholastic Books, and just about anyone else you can think of.
Jon has won awards from the Society of Newspaper Design in the US, The 4As in Hong Kong, as well as the ICAD and the IGI in Ireland. He is the author of The Wednesday Tales, a series of children’s novels. He lives near Barcelona with his wife and five children.
- Submitted by: debutart
- Hits: 3972
- Added: Jan. 13, 2001
- Last Modified: Jun. 21, 2016