- web site: http://www.davecalver.com
- contact: Riley Illustration
- phone: 212-989-8770
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dave Calver’s successful career in illustration started as soon as he graduated from RI School of Design in 1976. He recently won the Silver medal at Society of Illustrators for his work with NYC MTA, was chosen by Taschen as one of their favorite illustrators in the world for their double volume book “100 Illustrators”, and in the Huffington Post’s review of the book listed as their number 1 artist to check out. Over the years his clients have included American Express, AT&T, Bacardi, Bausch and Lomb, Chicago Tribune, Esquire, Fortune, Los Angeles Times, Microsoft, Mobil, Money, Newsweek, New York Times, New York Magazine, Playboy, Random House, Rolling Stone, Sports Illustrated, Time, Inc., TWA, United Airlines, USA Today, Vanity Fair, Warner Brothers, and The Washington Post, just to name a few.
He is at work on his first graphic novel at his Palm Springs CA studio and is represented by Riley Illustration.
- Submitted by: rileyillustration
- Hits: 1934
- Added: Feb. 14, 2003
- Last Modified: Sep. 01, 2016