- web site: https://www.illustrationweb.us/artists/CarolineChurch/view
- contact: Stacey Endress
- phone: 646-808-0205, 888-645-5878
- email: email@example.com
- Caroline Church is a scraperboard artist, and the perfect illustrator to approach if you’re after something with a vintage engraved look to it. Based in Twickenham, she grew up in Uganda, where she had pet chameleons and was encouraged to make greetings cards by her mother.
Caroline received a BA in Illustration at the Chelsea School of Art. She then learned wood engraving as a guest student at Royal Academy Schools.
Caroline’s style is reminiscent of 19th century engraving, so it tends to lend itself well to projects that aim to convey traditional and time-honoured values. Not surprisingly, her main influences include the engravers Thomas Bewick and Gustav Dore.
McCann Erickson, Dublin
Marks and Spencer
Crispin Porter + Bogusky, Colorado
- Submitted by: karenKaller
- Hits: 13
- Added: Apr. 09, 2018
- Last Modified: Apr. 16, 2018