- web site: https://www.kokoartagency.com/chris-long
- contact: Koko Art Agency
- phone: 212.227.4266
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chris Long’s studio overlooks the leafy green expanse that is Clapham Common. From there he watches as the world goes by: polished young professionals hurrying for the Tube, children dawdling to school, postmen, joggers, shoppers, tramps and would-be Jeeves. Boy racers, limos, bikes and bikers, hybrids, mom trucks, double decker buses and the occasional horse drawn hearse.
In time, he’ll manage to capture them all in his charming, vibrant paintings that have over the years graced the pages and packaging of many: Mattel’s My Scene, QVC, Glamour, Penguin Books, BBC Worldwide, Vogue, Perrier, Pearson and The New York Times.
Growing up beside the sea, Chris absorbed all the brash colours, bold shapes and surreal incongruity of his hometown and channeled them into his paintings. His distinctive artwork quickly earned him a place in art school and packed off to Rome with a degree in Fine Art, Chris first drew fumetti for the notorious Italian magazine Frigidaire. A long spell at the New Musical Express gave him the chance to decorate their pages with his droll and pertinent characters of the time. Chris joined CWC in the 1990’s and immediately worked with Parco, Hanako, and Shiseido. His eye for detail and flair for characterization repeatedly attracts commissions from delighted clients in the US, Europe and Asia.
- Submitted by: kokoartagency
- Hits: 394
- Added: Jul. 15, 2020
- Last Modified: Jan. 10, 2022