- web site: https://www.illustrationx.com/us/artists/CarolineChurch
- contact: Stacey Endress
- phone: 646-808-0205
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Caroline Church is a scraperboard artist, and the perfect illustrator to approach if you’re after something with a vintage engraved look to it. Based in Twickenham, she grew up in Uganda, where she had pet chameleons and was encouraged to make greetings cards by her mother.
Caroline received a BA in Illustration at the Chelsea School of Art. She then learned wood engraving as a guest student at Royal Academy Schools.
Caroline’s style is reminiscent of 19th century engraving, so it tends to lend itself well to projects that aim to convey traditional and time-honoured values. Not surprisingly, her main influences include the engravers Thomas Bewick and Gustav Dore.
Charlotte’s clients include Domino's, DDB Helsinki, Atlantic Books, Virgin, McCann Erickson Dublin, Waitrose, Envision, Marks and Spencer, DDFG Vienna and Crispin Porter + Bogusky Colorado.
- Submitted by: KarenKaller
- Hits: 461
- Added: Apr. 09, 2018
- Last Modified: Apr. 01, 2020