- web site: http://www.shannonassociates.com/artists.php?artist=craigphillips
- contact: Shannon Associates
- phone: 212-333-2551
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Craig phillips has been providing illustrations to the publishing and advertising industries in the United States, Australia and Europe for over a decade.
He has created book jackets and interior art for Random House, Penguin, Scholastic, Simon & Schuster, Hachette Book Group, TOR Books, Wizards Of The Coast, Oxford University Press and many more. He has created tour posters for Red Hot Chili Peppers, Queens of the Stone Age and Foo Fighters and provided editorial work to many publications including Rolling Stone Magazine.
His work has been included in art annuals such as Spectrum 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 and 18, Society Of Illustrators 53, Luerzers 200 Best Illustrators Worldwide, The Art Of Modern Rock, A Fistful Of Rock, Creative Quarterly 16 and 23. Work has also been exhibited at the Society of Illustrators 53 Book Illustration exhibition in New York, the 2nd Spectrum exhibition at the Museum of American Illustration, a group exhibition at the Erskine gallery in Sydney and a solo exhibition at the University of Arkansas in Florida.
- Submitted by: shannon
- Hits: 1473
- Added: Jul. 01, 2011
- Last Modified: Jan. 15, 2021