- web site: http://www.illustrationweb.com
- contact: Stacey Endress
- phone: 646-808-0205
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Living right next to a nature reserve in Nottingham, Tim Bradford also has the convenience of being just half a mile from the city centre. From alpine landscapes to geometry and animals, he’s inspired by nature and also loves drawing people of all sizes, shapes and nationalities.
Tim studied for a BA Hons in Illustration at Lincoln University and an MA in Illustration and Animation at Kingston University London.
Everything begins as a pencil sketch, which is then coloured up digitally using Photoshop and Illustrator. With his animation skills, many clients ask him to create work for both print and digital projects where motion is required. For a more physical feel to his work, Tim is increasingly introducing hand drawn elements as well.
Most of Tim’s imagery is quirky, fun and character based, and his work often incorporates custom typography along with some movement. Life, energy, charm and wit are what he strives for when he creates an illustration, and he likes to find visual solutions that are easy on the eye and keep you looking.
Oxford University Press
Ogilvy & Mathers
- Submitted by: KarenKaller
- Hits: 167
- Added: Apr. 09, 2018
- Last Modified: Apr. 26, 2018