- web site: http://www.debutart.com/illustration/stephan-walter
- contact: Début Art
- phone: +44 (0) 20 7636 1064
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stephan Walter lives and works in Zurich where he was born in 1982. Stephan started work in the graphic design world at an advertising agency. During his time at the agency he made up his mind that the only way for him to express his passion in graphic design was for him to become self-employed!
Stephan studied Graphic and Media Design at the F&F School for Art and Media Design. After graduating, Stephan pursued his dream. He worked for the F&F School, Freitag AG and for some local bands from Zurich. During this time Stephan was resolving his own style and approach. He quickly developed his own picture language by learning a lot of techniques related to handling alternative design softwares.
A year after graduating, Stephan flew to New York to conduct research and development work with Stefan Sagmeister.
Stephan has now practiced for six years as an independent illustrator and graphic designer trading under his own brand name of radionacional. Over the last six years Stephan has worked for many clients; many of them in the cultural arena.
Stephan's client list includes: David Byrne, Brian Eno, Wired Magazine, Neue Zurcher Zeitung, Columbia University, Volkswagen, die Zeit, Levis, Sagmeister Inc, Elle and many more.
Stephan also teaches and lectures at schools for design, mainly in his beloved discipline: Typography!
- Submitted by: debutart
- Hits: 685
- Added: Nov. 18, 2011
- Last Modified: Jan. 29, 2018