- web site: http://lindgrensmith.com/artists/view/eric-bowman
- contact: Pat Lindgren/Piper Smith
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eric Bowman was born and raised in Southern California where he began drawing as a child, encouraged by his father who oil painted as a hobby. Being immersed in the pop culture of the time, it was only natural for him to become an illustrator -- airbrushing surfboards and drawing comic books straight out of high school. An Honors graduate of the Illustration School of Hard Knocks, Eric has created work for such clients as Time-Life Entertainment, Nike, Nabisco, Kellogg’s, Hallmark, Coppertone and GTE to name just a few. His original oils can also be found on the covers of numerous books, music CD’s and popular periodicals, including The Saturday Evening Post and two recent covers of TIME magazine. His original oil paintings reside in many private and corporate collections including the offices of Major League Baseball and the NBA. Eric's illustrations have also been featured in many juried shows & publications winning numerous awards, including Gold medals from the Society of Illustrators of Los Angeles, the Dallas Society of Illustrators and Gold & Silver awards from the Spectrum annuals. Eric lives with his family in the Pacific Northwest.
- Submitted by: Pat
- Hits: 156
- Added: Dec. 19, 2011
- Last Modified: Jan. 02, 2013