- web site: http://www.debutart.com/illustration/oliver-hibert
- contact: Debut Art
- phone: 44 (0) 20 7636 1064
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eye catching, colorful, bold, fantastic and at most times psychedelic is how many describe American artist, Oliver Hibertís style of artwork. Oliver Hibert was born in Seattle, Washington in 1983. Surrounded by a supportive family of artists, it is no wonder Oliver Hibert began creating art and drawing at a young age. Self taught and determined, Oliver Hibert made his debut in galleries at the age of sixteen. Shortly thereafter, came the impressive art shows at the Phoenix Art Museum and the Tucson Museum of Contemporary Art in Arizona. Oliver Hibertís bright palette and magical scenes caught the attention of MTV for a music video at the age of eighteen. Oliver Hibertís particular style of fine art and design is what has caught the attention of numerous retail stores, galleries and museums from L.A. and New York to Hong Kong and London to Paris and Australia. Hibertís vivid and colorific designs can be recognized on shoes, skateboards, magazine covers, clothing and vinyl toys, to name a few. Clients such as MTV, Nike and Yellow Book also value the unique and intriguing artwork of Hibert.
In May of 2008, Oliver Hibertís work for the London Designers Block show was short listed and exhibited for The Design of the Year Show at the London Design Museum.
Oliver Hibert describes his art as an escape from the mundane, influenced, at times heavily by the music, colors and imagery of the psychedelic 60ís era. Hibertís iconic style transcends time as it nods to the past, while being so contemporized that it speaks to the future. The art is smothered with busy patterns, alluring figures, super bright colors and plenty of exclamation marks.
With Oliver Hibertís stunning array of art, design and illustration work he certainly has a bright future ahead.
Currently, Oliver Hibert works and resides in Scottsdale, Arizona on his desert farm of cacti and one thousand peacocks.
- Submitted by: debutart
- Hits: 439
- Added: Nov. 18, 2011
- Last Modified: Apr. 01, 2013
- Latest News and Tweets :