- web site: http://www.ajhar.com
- contact: Brian Ajhar
- phone: 917-359-8596
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A Nationally known painterly Humorist that uses classical metaphors from Childrens Fables, History, Politics, and Literature to communicate contemporary issues. His point of view has found it's way into Publications for Business, Politics, Science, Lifestyle, Sports, and Entertainment Magazines. He has worked on numerous Advertising campaigns in the US and abroad. Currently working on his 6th Childrens Book Brian has made the New York Times best sellers list for one of his books. Character Design is also an interest and he has done work for clients in Television Animation and Feature Film prentation. Brian has been illustrating for over 20 years and has a long list of many nationally known clients. His Whimsical Satire and and Conceptual viewpoint can easily be adapted to many contempory subjects.
Visit "ajhar.com" to see the variety of images that range from comic caricature to fantasy.
- Submitted by: Brian Ajhar Studio
- Hits: 2613
- Added: Apr. 26, 2003
- Last Modified: Jul. 19, 2016